This beautiful handmade vintage style Felting Needle case holds 12 Felting Needles safely: There are 3 protective elements:
1. Thick cotton wadding within the fabric layers
2. A thick layer of sturdy needle felting foam in the base of each pocket.
3. Corks to protect each needle tip - 12 corks are provided and you can purchase more if you would like extra.
The Needle Felting Case was completed using a variety of methods:
1. A vintage print block for the skipping girl
2. Freestyle machine embroidery for the dress
3. Hand stitching and machine stitching for the needlecase
4. Inktense pencil for the grass
5. Hand embroidered flowers and split stitch in silk for the outline of the girl
6. Appliquéd hand printed letters
7. Bluebird bead
8. Elastic button loop
9. Vintage Mother of Pearl buttons.
10. PERSONALISE it! Up to 3 INITIALS can be added at NO ADDITIONAL COST if you order by 21st June. After this date it will cost £10.
Fabrics used are Calico, Liberty Tana Lawn & Cotton Poplin
Threads used include Gunold machine embroidery thread, Auverasoie twisted silk and 1930's silk embroidery floss.